Saturday, June 6, 2009

Been on a spree!

I have been shooting non-stop for the last three weeks. Everything from rock climbing to fashion to dance. A lot of the stuff has been just shoots to keep busy but every now and then I come across a subject or have an idea that jumps out at me. And these are some of the images that have stood out.

For this shot I was going pretty light. I had two SB-800s camera left, triggered with the SU-800. The lens choice again was on the light side but very sharp, I left my 70-200 2.8 at home in favor of the Nikon 70-300 racked out to 300mm.
This was a test shot I was doing with my new 35mm 1.8 Nikon, a great little lens. I had 2 SB-800s camera left, one kicking off of a silver Tri-grip on the ground in front of her and another back in the tunnel and triggered everything with a fourth SB-800.
This one was really simple, natural light and a little bit of post work with the levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment