Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Its been a while.


Its been a while since I used this blog but I am going to be coming back to it after a run at trying to get into adventure sports photography. I found that for as much as I love participating in things like rock climbing and cycling I don't have the opportunities or the skills to really get out and concentrate on those types of images. But what I do have is 15+ years of shooting photos of people so I am going back to my roots. The bonus is that it is so much easier to incorporate my sense of humor into my images. Expect more bight colors and twisted ideas to come.
The above image was shot with a Nikon D300 w/17-55 f2.8 and three SB-800s. One SB-800 with a cardboard snoot and CTO gel camera left, a second one camera right with a fuscia gel and a third one inside the engine area. Then the whole thing was shot on tungsten white balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment