Saturday, December 25, 2010

Hit a mile stone on Christmas Day

Today I managed to pass the 3000 view mark with this blog! I have a lot of new ideas for the coming year that I am really excited for. One of the main ones is that I am going to give this photo a day blog post another go. Since my focus has changed a bit from just trying to do strobe lit people shots for the most part it should be lot easier to post everyday without the quality suffering.
There are other big ideas on the way but I am going to wait till I get things a lot closer to being ready to go before I share them with everyone.
The image above is almost 10 years old, I shot these corn lillies with a Nikon N90s and a 28-105mm lens on Ilford FP4+ film.
Hope everyone is having a fun and safe holiday and stay tuned for more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment