Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Shooting with Nora

I've been shooting a lot since I've been back from California, closing in on 5,000 images in the last four months. One of the people I have been shooting with is my new friend Nora featured here.


 For this image I used an Elinchrom Quadra with a 27x27" softbox above me and slightly camera left using the sun as a backlight.


For this image I placed the Quadra behind Nora and camera right to act as a back light but then over exposed Nora.


The lighting here was the Quadra with a full cut of CTO on it behind her and camera right to simulate warm afternoon sunlight because it was a dark and rainy day.
All images were shot with a Nikon D300 with a 16-85mm and they were all processed in Adobe Lightroom.

1 comment:

  1. I love Nora, she's so pretty! She looks like a wood nymph in these photos- the green is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete