Friday, October 7, 2011

Alice

Today I got to work with my friend Alice on a photo we had been talking about for a while. But this was not the photo that we were originally planning on shooting, I love how a photo shoot can start one place and end up with the best shot being inspired by the person getting ready for the shot.

Here is a production shot, I don't think I could go back to a time before I had C-Stands they make the work so much easier and their weight made made me feel safe while working in the wind today. If I had been working with a bigger softbox I would have sandbagged everything. 
I shot the top shot with a Nikon D300 and a 50mm 1.4, lit with an Elinchrom Quadra  and a 27" square softbox and a Lastolite trigrip reflector for a beauty light combo. Processed in Lightroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment