Monday, March 15, 2010

A day in the Winds

This is a rare thing for this blog, I haven't put a lot of my landscape images up on here. This one was taken while on a backpacking trip to the Wind Rivers Mountains in Wyoming. I got a lot of great images but the trip got shut down by the mosquitos and it would take a lot for anyone from Minnesota to cancel a trip due to mosquitos. I'm surprised I still had any blood by the time I made it back to the car.
For this image I bracketed for 5 exposures and then manually combined them in Photoshop for an HDR image, I actually did that last fall for use in a gallery show that I had. But as with all art you learn to use your tools better and I have since learned a few little things in Photoshop that allowed me to tweak it more to my liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment