Monday, March 8, 2010

Love new toys.

New gear is always fun to get and play with and it had been a while since I got something fun. This new piece of gear is the Light My Fire fire starter. One swipe and it unleashes a nice little shower of sparks. On my first test with a bundle of dryer lint as kindling it went up in flames with the first strike. I know its not much of a photo for the blog but I thought the shower of sparks would look cool and I think I was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment