Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back in the Frozen North

After a week in Las Vegas I am greeted by subzero temps upon my return, not something I was looking forward too but I am happy to be home. I had a great time in Vegas, met some great, cool new people, climbers, models and such. Spent time with family and caught up with old friends. So that alone made it a great trip but on top of it all I got some great images. This is just a sampling.
First is Chris Lindner, pro climber and a good guy. After close to two years of swapping e-mails we were finally able to get together.


Next is Tamee, we got together to shoot another one of my glowing ball images.  Beautiful, creative and fun to hang out with. This is getting closer to what I had in mind in the first place, it looks great but still not quite right.


Last but not least there was the sultry Patricia. Lots of fun to shoot with, in fact it was hard to stop.


The trip wasn't what I was expecting but I think worked out well in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment