Friday, January 1, 2010

Day two...

This one started off kind of rough, had a shoot lined up but the model didn't make it out. I had some images that I had been saving to put on here but I really wanted to shoot since I dragged myself out in sub-zero temps. I was just about out of town when I thought I would see if my friend Lance was free to shoot a photo.

These were done in Lance's living room, the sun had already dipped below the trees so out came an SB-800 flash. I put two full cuts of CTO gels on it, placed it outside about 15 feet from the house and zoomed the flash to 105mm.
Inside the house I had a 17-55 set at 17mm and f/2.8 with a shutter speed of 1/125. The trigger for the flash outside was another SB-800 because I needed its omni-directional head to trigger the flash behind me.
I couldn't decide on black and white or color so here are both of them.
MTC

No comments:

Post a Comment