Friday, January 1, 2010

Starting 2010 off with new images!



As I said in my last post I want to start posting at least one new photo a day for the whole year of 2010. To kick things off I did this image of Corina on New Years Eve day. We had gotten a lot of snow over Christmas and in the areas thick with pine trees the snow really clung to the branches. I knew Corina is really into yoga and I thought pine trees covered in snow would make for a great backdrop. The set up was really simple I had one bare bulb SB-800 on a stand camera right zoomed out to 105mm. My 17-55mm was at 17mm and I was holding the camera (D300) just above the snow, kind of winging the composition. I processed it for the most part in Lightroom and just tweaked things a little bit in Photoshop. Hope fully I can get to work with Corina again under more pleasant conditions, it was probably right at zero when we did this shot.
More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment