Saturday, February 20, 2010

Eelput 2010

The Ealpout Festival in Walker, MN is pretty much just one big ass party out on Leech Lake. People drink, party and if their lucky a few might even find time to catch an eelpout or two. I hadn't been there in over ten years so I thought it was time to check it out again. It had gotten a lot bigger then I remembered and after wandering around for about an hour I came up with some fun images. One thing you might notice though is that they don't really fit into what I've been been posting on here. Instead of doing flash images I thought that the uniqueness of the event would be something people would enjoy.

Not exactly the stripper I wanted to see.
And then they started blaring Prince's "Pussy Control" over the PA and things started to get a little friendlier.



Couldn't find a midget so they started tossing an empty keg.

This group of guys just looked kind of sketchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment